KeelyNet: UFO


The information that you are about to read, about a UFO incident, was

supplied to Vangard Sciences by Mr.Warren York. This information was

obtained through the government Freedom of Information Act.

This UFO incident allegedly occurred at Alsworth AFB in South Dakota.

About 7 miles southwest of Nisland, Dakota.


At 2059hrs., 16 Nov. 1977, Airmen 1C Phillips, Lt. A.Lims Security

Control, telephone WSC. and reported an O2 alarm activation at L-9 and that

Lims SAT #1, A-1C Jenkins & A-1C Raeke were dispatched, (Trip #62, ETA


At 2147hrs., A-1C Phillips telephones WSC and reported that the situation at

L-9 had been upgraded to a COVERED WAGON PER REQUEST OF Capt. Stokes, Larry

D., FSO.

Security Option 11 was initiated by WSC and Base CSC. BAF(Backup Security

Force) #1&&2, were formed. At 2340hrs., 16 Nov. 77, the following

information was learned: Upon arrival (2132hrs.) at Site #L-9. LSAT.

Jenkins & Raeke, dismounted the SAT vehicle to make a check of the site

fence line.

At this time Raeke observed a bright light shinning vertically upwards form

the rear of the fence line of L-9. ( There is a small hill approximately 50

yards behind L-9 )

Jenkins stayed with the SAT vehicle and Raeke proceeded to the source of the

light to investigate. As Raeke approached the crest of the hill, he observed

an individuals dressed in a glowing green metallic uniform and wearing a

helmet with visor.

Raeke immediately challenged the individual, however; the individual refused

to stop and kept walking towards the rear fence line of L-9. Raeke aimed his

M-16 rifle at the intruder and ordered him to stop.

The intruder turned towards Raeke and aimed a object at Raeke which emitted

a bright flash of intense light. The flash of light struck Raeke's M-16

rifle, disintegrating the weapon and causing second and third degree burns

to Raeke's hands.

Raeke immediately took cover and concealment and radioed the situation to

Jenkins, who in turn radioed a 10-13 distress to Line Control. Jenkins

responded to Raeke's position and carried Raeke back to the SAT vehicle.

Jenkins then returned to the rear fence line to stand guard.

Jenkins observed two intruders dressed in the same uniforms, walk through

the rear fence line of L-9. Jenkins challenged the two individuals but they

refused to stop. Jenkins aimed and fired two rounds from his M-16 rifle.

One bullet struck one intruder in the back and one bullet struck one

intruder in the helmet. Both intruders fell to the ground, however,

approximately 15 seconds later Jenkins took cover and the light missed


The two intruders returned to the east side of the hill and disappeared.

Jenkins followed the two and observed them go inside a saucer shaped object

approximately 20' in diameter and 20'thick. The object emitted a glowing

greenish light.

Once the intruders were inside, the object climbed vertically upwards and

disappeared over the Eastern horizon. BAF> #1 arrived at the site at

2230hrs., and set up a security perimeter. Site Survey Team arrived at the

site (0120hrs.) and took radiation readings, which measured from 1.7 to 2.9


Missile Maintenance examine the missile and warhead and found the nuclear

components missing from the warhead. Col. Speaker, Wing Cmdr. arrived at

the site and set up an investigations. A completed follow-up report of this

incident will be submitted by order of Col. Speaker.

FOLLOW-UP INFORMATION: Raeke was treated at the base hospital for second and

third degree radiation burns to each hand.

Raeke M-16 rifle could not be located at the site.